Sights along the Boardwalk

Late afternoons, Friday and Saturday nights, and weekends were reserved for beach time, sunsets, long walks (ahem, 10,000 steps), leisurely dinners, exploring, and well, as the title of blog states, love. ❤️

About a half mile from where I was staying, but still well within the neighborhood that is known as Zona Romántica (the Romantic Zone, or officially Emiliano Zapata neighborhood), there was a park. It is one of the most unique parks to which I have ever been. You know Park Güell, by Antonio Gaudí, in Barcelona? More unique than that! This one in PV has the most beautiful mosaic benches. Have a look- can you guess which one is my favorite?











  Although I'm a sucker for hearts (because, you know, love! 🤣), I really appreciate the detail on the "Day of the Dead" La Catrina [fourth from the top] with the roses on her hat. I absolutely love hats, so maybe that is why this one speaks to me!? I also really like the one that looks like a sofa from the 1970s.

There is also this hysterical "scene" towards the front of the park, and this is the perfect whimsical photo to show it off. 😁 This was from when my friend Jan came to visit, and well- there it is.


Continuing my walk past the park and down the mile long Malecon (boardwalk), there is another mosaic. When I went to take a picture, a little girl ran to it, mesmerized by it. It's a cityscape of PV.


With a backdrop of the ocean. 


And the sunset that night.... 😍😍😍





The sunsets.... were absolutely amazing. 

Continuing further down the boardwalk are the letters spelling out Puerto Vallarta. This was on one of the less busy nights.



And then, yup, further down the Malecon, is the bronze art. I'll leave you with just one piece for today. It's art like this, and majestical sunsets, warm beachy weather, and a feeling of openness and safety that really allow for a lot of self-reflection and meditation, and time to think about what is really important to you. Love? (Obviously!) Money? Freedom? Health? Happiness? Marriage? Peace? Let's get together again next week. 🦋💕





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Younger Self

From Ley Lines to Energy Vortexes

Food Connection Adventure❣️