Cheers to Amor

It’s been a little over 24 hours but I feel like my soul has been resting for at least a month.
How can you not feel totally relaxed waking up to this view!?




I have found myself quoting "Come for a visit, stay for a lifetime" to two unrelated people so far. One woman came here about two years ago and planned to stay for only five months. Then she bought a bar and the rest is history, or rather, herstory. Headed there soon - it's called Pour Favor (get it?? 😂) - for some live music.

Here’s a pic from dinner last night, and if this doesn’t completely embody Playa Comida Amor, then I don’t know what does.


Why might the sign look familiar? (hint: did you read blog entitled Friends, Fireworks, and Flying Men? The sign made a cameo there.)

This also happened, back in August. 


We met. Thunder crashed. (See the lightning above and behind us? That's not photoshop!! It was a storm over the Bahia de Banderas.) Sparks flew. I learned the Spanish word for spark – chispa. So last night, I returned to the place where it started. He waited on me. He called me mi amor. We were so  emocionados  that at some point there were no words, just loving stares. Isn’t this the stuff romance novels are made of?? Mine are, I guess, lol. Of course, in addition to Amor, there’s plenty of Playa and Comida to go around. Here’s yesterday's view from the Sea Monkey and today’s view from my favorite spot on Los Muertos Beach. 




And although I want to spend every waking moment with him, I am taking time for myself, too. Because that’s important. Reading my books (read Many Lives, Many Masters in 1/2 a day yesterday, and now onto Sarah’s Key), meditating on life, browsing the local real estate guide, and meeting new people. Because thanks to The Untethered Soul (have you read the blog Love. Like, Love love? No!!? Get on it!), my heart is open. Which is what lets love in. Cheers to Amor. 🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Younger Self

From Ley Lines to Energy Vortexes

Food Connection Adventure❣️